Thursday, October 22, 2009

Autumn wonders

Each season of the year has its own special beauty and wonders. It would be difficult for me to pick out my favorite because I like them all. Sarah told me yesterday that the colors in northwest Arkansas are really amazing right now. I am looking forward to my drive home later today and I will definitely enjoy seeing the wonders of God's handiwork in nature. Of course, I will enjoy getting to spend some time with family and friends, too. It looks as if it will be a rainy day for most of the way but it's freeway all the way so it shouldn't be too bad.
Are you using your Germ-X regularly? The swine flu seems to be spreading fairly extensively throughout the country. There was a graphic in the newspaper yesterday that indicated quite a few states where up to 30% of the population has been infected. I find that a bit difficult to believe. One out of every 3 people with swine flu? Anyway, take appropriate precautions and keep yourself well.
I will write a little less than normal today because there are things I still need to get done in the office and I am going to try to get away a little earlier than usual. The inclement weather will slow me down some. I always look forward to meeting with my Thursday night Bible study group in Springdale and I don't want to be late.
Have a good day and a good weekend. Keep your eyes open to the wonders of the Autumn season around you and thank God!

For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. Ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature, namely, His eternal power and deity, has been clearly perceived in the things that have been made. (Romans 1:19-20)

No comments:

Post a Comment