Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



On Monday, 12/21, I will be going back to Springdale to spend the holidays with Merilyn. We are going to get to have nearly two weeks together because of the kindness of my elders in Ennis. Adam is coming on the 23rd for a week. Of course, Sarah and Blake live in Springdale. Right now it looks like we are going to get to see nearly all of our family in Arkansas as well as having Adam home for Christmas. We are really looking forward to it!

Even though there have been struggles and difficulties throughout the year--and I am sure there will continue to be some in 2010!--God has been good to us and I am sure that He will continue to be good to us in 2010! We have a great family, great friends, great fellow Christians in the church family, we get to live in a great country, and all of our needs have been provided by the grace of God. There are always abundant blessings for which to be thankful, especially the spiritual blessings and promises of God.

This may be the last blog I do for 2009. If so, I wanted to be sure to give everyone my best wishes for the holiday season. Thanks for reading and be sure to come back after the first of the year!

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Thy faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in Him." (Lamentations 3:22-24)

No comments:

Post a Comment